ELIGIBILITY: Employees who work a minimum of 25 hours per week and are eligible pursuant to applicable plan documents.
- Up to 80% employer match on medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC
- Free vision, dental, and a small group life insurance policy for employees
- Short and long term disability insurance options
- Employees who work a minimum of 20 hours per week can contribute to a 403(b)-tax deferred annuity. The employee may contribute immediately. After a 6-month waiting period, the employee is eligible to receive 100% matching of the employee’s contributions at a rate of 7% of salary or a maximum amount of $5,000 per year (maximum of $192.31 per pay period), whichever is less. Employees become fully vested after three years.
- 403(b) retirement savings program with an employer match of up to 7%, not to exceed $5,000 per year provided by the Lincoln Financial Group
Public Loan Forgiveness Program (PLFP):
- IMR is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization which has been designated by the US Department of Education as a qualifying employer for purposes of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
Holidays, Vacations, and Days Off:
- 11 paid federal holidays
- 13 days of vacation can be accrued annually
- 13 days of sick leave can be accrued annually
- After 3 years, vacation is increased to 20 days, and employees with 15 years of service are entitled to 26 vacation days