Please direct all questions regarding your employment status, benefits, policies, and procedures to Laura Horton, Director of Human Resources (Laura.Horton@imr.org or 984-250-7012).
IMR employees must obtain a Without Compensation Appointment (WOC) or WOC Affiliate to work on programs at the Durham VA Health Care System. This appointment requires a federal background check which is conducted upon hiring.
IMR offers competitive benefits including:
- Up to 80% employer match on medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC
- Free vision, dental, and a small group life insurance policy for employees
- Short and long term disability insurance options
- An option to participate in a 403(b)retirement savings program with an employer match of up to 7%, not to exceed $5,000 per year provided by the Lincoln Financial Group
- IMR offers 11 paid federal holidays.
- 13 days of vacation and 13 days of sick leave can be accrued annually.
- After three years, vacation is increased to 20 days; employees with 15 years of service are entitled to 26 vacation days.